Thursday, September 7, 2017

Happy Howl-o-ween - SugarPea Designs


Hi ya everyone!
Today I'm sharing a Halloween creation using these cuties from SugarPea Designs.  I love this set, Monster Mash with matching dies that includes all the characters you see above, the sentiment and much more.  The pumpkins came from another SugarPea Designs set called Fall Fox.


I used the no lines coloring technique in which I stamped the images on XPress It paper with Angel Pink Memento ink.  The hills were cut with Stitched Hillside borders from Lawn Fawn.  The background web paper was from Echo Park called the Apothecary Emporium.  I inked the paper with Black Soot and Faded Jeans distress inks.  Lastly, I added the stardust stickles to the background for some stars!


I hope you enjoy my card.  Make sure to check out SugarPea Designs and all their adorable stamp sets!  I just love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment