Wednesday, September 20, 2017

In Everything Give Thanks - Stampingbella

 Hi ya everyone! Have you been able to check out all the adorable new stamps from Stampingbella for fall?  I am in love with all of them!  I picked this cutie up, Tiny Townie Layla Loves Fall, from 7 Kids.  I loved the quick shipping and how sweet, Kelly the owner is!  I colored her up in my favorite fall Copics.

 Also, like I said in my post from yesterday, you might get tired of plaid this year from my cards, but that Lawn Fawn plaid paper is just too cute!!

I added a bit of bling to the bottom for a little extra something! 7 Kids is also having a challenge, Anything Goes.  So make sure to head over and join, I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kindness in your post! I love your card, so beautiful and joyful for fall. I am happy you like it. Thanks also for joining us at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so stunning! Love your coloring and I love the blue sky background against those gorgeous warm autumn colors! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at 7 kids challenge blog this month!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete