Friday, September 22, 2017

Sparkle the Elf - Whimsy

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I took a bit of a risk with this card.  I colored up this adorable Whimsy Stamps called Christmas Elf by the talented Crissy Armstrong...and if you color, you know that once you have an image you like, you don't want to do anything to mess it up. 


And he's cute, am I right?  I love him...then I decided to sketch out a tree to put next to him.  I don't know, I think if I played with it some more, added more depth and more some darker greens, I would like it more.
 
I went ahead and added a bit of a snowy background and some clouds in the sky. In addition, I used the Sparkle sentiment from Whimsy dies called, Wonderland die set.  I love these sentiments, they are easy to pop on and look so cute with the elf.  More plaid paper too :)  I promise next week will have a few cards without plaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment