Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Cream in My Coffee - Whimsy Stamps

Hi ya everyone!
Occasionally, I like to make a simple card that is a bit masculine.  I typically have a hard time with cards that are darker in color and have a more plain feel.  However, Whimsy Stamps has made that easy for me!!  For this card, I used the clear stamp set called Coffee Break.  I also used VersaMagic Chalk Ink and white paper.  That's pretty much it but for the circle surrounding the sentiment.
I stamped the beans and coffee rings in two brown colors, Jumbo Java (ironically) and Sahara Sand.  I stamped the coffee mug in Ocean Depth.  The sentiment was curved along the top of the circle cut (one of the GREAT things about clear sentiments) and stamped in the Jumbo Java.  This was such a fun card to make and simple too.  I didn't have the appropriate papers, so I made them!!!!

Check out Whimsy Stamps today!

No comments:

Post a Comment