Tuesday, October 31, 2017

With Love


Hi ya everyone!  I've been trying to go outside of my comfort range, which you know is Copics and adorable images, and do some different types of coloring.  I've been playing around with water colors and I even picked up some Memento dual tipped markers to see water based markers were all about.  I, of course, still use adorable images and this one is no exception, it's called Knit Wit.  These cute little balls of yarn and sentiment are from SugarPea Designs.


After masking certain yarn balls and doing some repeated stamping on water color paper, I colored them in Memento Markers in the Girls Night Out four marker set.  I use them much like my Copic markers and you can see they blend pretty nicely.  I did find that I need the water color paper however, as my normal Hammermill sort of shredded by using them like Copics.  I think  you could use normal paper you just can't go over the paper repeatedly.

I also watercolored the top of the paper with my VersaMagic inks.  I thought it added a nice light touch to the otherwise plain paper.  


1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty and a sweet sentiment too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete