Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snow Buddies


Hi ya everyone!  Hope you have had a great weekend.  I got lots of fun crafty projects done and had a full day of relaxation with my hubby too while a friend had our kids.  I feel productive.  I decided to create this cute card using the new Tiny Townie Frida Loves Frosty from Stampingbella.  I picked this cutie up with the Halloween sale at 7 Kids and I suggest you head over there as they are having a sale now too!


I colored her in my Copics and created a fun background as well.  I used my Whimsy Snow Flurry set for the sentiment.  I then went over the whole snowman in Wink of Stella so he'd sparkle.  I finished by putting him on this SUPER CUTE paper from DoodleBug Designs called Milk and Cookies.

I loved coloring this fun image.  I can't wait to share more projects with you this week, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment