Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Fluffiest Unicorn - Fireworks Sprays!!!


Hi ya everyone!  Today, is travel day.  My sister and I are heading to a fun weekend of art with Dina Wakely.  But first, I wanted to share this card I made using the best sprays I've ever used!!! I love these Fireworks sprays from Imagine!  You guys, they are gorgeous.  The sparkle is truly amazing.  The color is super concentrated and vibrant!  I took a piece of Bristol Smooth paper and simple sprayed the ink everywhere.  I used Rosebud, Grape Jelly and Bahama blue and just look at the color.


These are the perfect color for unicorns right!?  So why not use the adorable The Greeting Farm stamp set called Fluffy Unicorn.  I decided to stamp them and simply cut out the body of the unicorn so that the gorgeous Fireworks! color could be the mane and tail of the unicorns!  I added sequence and done.  Seriously, a simple card and gorgeous.  I topped it off by stamping the sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment